Large dragon, lawful good
- Armor Class 18 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points 168 (16d10+80)
- Speed 40 ft., fly 80 ft.
- Saving Throws Dex +4, Con +9, Wis +4, Cha +8
- Skills Arcana +6, History +6, Perception +8, Stealth +4
- Damage Immunities Cold
- Senses Blindsight 30 Ft., Darkvision 120 Ft., passive Perception 18
- Languages Common, Draconic
- Challenge 9 (5,000 XP)
- Multiattack. The dragon makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: (2d10 + 6) piercing damage.
- Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (2d6 + 6) slashing damage.
- Breath Weapons (Recharge 5-6). The dragon uses one of the following breath weapons.
Cold Breath. The dragon exhales an icy blast in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 17 Constitution saving throw, taking 54 (12d8) cold damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
Paralyzing Breath. The dragon exhales paralyzing gas in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 17 Constitution saving throw or be paralyzed for 1 minute. A creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.