Large dragon, lawful good
- Armor Class 18 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points 178 (17d10+85)
- Speed 40 ft., fly 80 ft., swim 40 ft.
- Saving Throws Dex +6, Con +9, Wis +5, Cha +9
- Skills Insight +5, Perception +9, Persuasion +9, Stealth +6
- Damage Immunities Fire
- Senses Blindsight 30 Ft., Darkvision 120 Ft., passive Perception 19
- Languages Common, Draconic
- Challenge 10 (5,900 XP)
- Amphibious. The dragon can breathe air and water.
- Multiattack. The dragon makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: (2d10 + 6) piercing damage.
- Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (2d6 + 6) slashing damage.
- Breath Weapons (Recharge 5-6). The dragon uses one of the following breath weapons.
Fire Breath. The dragon exhales fire in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 17 Dexterity saving throw, taking 55 (10d10) fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
Weakening Breath. The dragon exhales gas in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 17 Strength saving throw or have disadvantage on Strength-based attack rolls, Strength checks, and Strength saving throws for 1 minute. A creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.