Large dragon, chaotic good
- Armor Class 17 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points 110 (13d10+39)
- Speed 40 ft., burrow 20 ft., fly 80 ft.
- Saving Throws Dex +3, Con +6, Wis +3, Cha +5
- Skills Perception +6, Persuasion +5, Stealth +3
- Damage Immunities Fire
- Senses Blindsight 30 Ft., Darkvision 120 Ft., passive Perception 16
- Languages Common, Draconic
- Challenge 6 (2,300 XP)
- Multiattack. The dragon makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: (2d10 + 4) piercing damage.
- Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (2d6 + 4) slashing damage.
- Breath Weapons (Recharge 5-6). The dragon uses one of the following breath weapons.
Fire Breath. The dragon exhales fire in a 40-foot line that is 5 feet wide. Each creature in that line must make a DC 14 Dexterity saving throw, taking 42 (12d6) fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
Sleep Breath. The dragon exhales sleep gas in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 14 Constitution saving throw or fall unconscious for 5 minutes. This effect ends for a creature if the creature takes damage or someone uses an action to wake it.