Medium swarm of tiny beasts, unaligned
- Armor Class 10
- Hit Points 24 (7d8-7)
- Speed 30 ft.
- Damage Resistance Bludgeoning, Piercing, Slashing
- Condition Immunities Charmed, Frightened, Grappled, Paralyzed, Petrified, Prone, Restrained, Stunned
- Senses Darkvision 30 Ft., passive Perception 10
- Challenge 1/4 (50 XP)
- Keen Smell. The swarm has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on smell.
- Swarm. The swarm can occupy another creature’s space and vice versa, and the swarm can move through any opening large enough for a Tiny rat. The swarm can’t regain hit points or gain temporary hit points.
- Bites (swarm has more than half HP). Melee Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 0 ft., one target in the swarm’s space. Hit: (2d6) piercing damage.
- Bites (swarm has half HP or less). Melee Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 0 ft., one target in the swarm’s space. Hit: (1d6) piercing damage.