Medium swarm of tiny beasts, unaligned
- Armor Class 13
- Hit Points 28 (8d8-8)
- Speed 0 ft., swim 40 ft.
- Damage Resistance Bludgeoning, Piercing, Slashing
- Condition Immunities Charmed, Frightened, Grappled, Paralyzed, Petrified, Prone, Restrained, Stunned
- Senses Darkvision 60 Ft., passive Perception 8
- Challenge 1 (200 XP)
- Blood Frenzy. The swarm has advantage on melee attack rolls against any creature that doesn’t have all its hit points.
- Swarm. The swarm can occupy another creature’s space and vice versa, and the swarm can move through any opening large enough for a Tiny quipper. The swarm can’t regain hit points or gain temporary hit points.
- Water Breathing. The swarm can breathe only underwater.
- Bites (swarm has more than half HP). Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 0 ft., one creature in the swarm’s space. Hit: (4d6) piercing damage.
- Bites (swarm has half HP or less). Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 0 ft., one creature in the swarm’s space. Hit: (2d6) piercing damage.