Medium swarm of tiny beasts, unaligned
- Armor Class 12
- Hit Points 22 (5d8)
- Speed 0 ft., fly 30 ft.
- Damage Resistance Bludgeoning, Piercing, Slashing
- Condition Immunities Charmed, Frightened, Grappled, Paralyzed, Petrified, Prone, Restrained, Stunned
- Senses Blindsight 60 Ft., passive Perception 11
- Challenge 1/4 (50 XP)
- Echolocation. The swarm can’t use its blindsight while deafened.
- Keen Hearing. The swarm has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on hearing.
- Swarm. The swarm can occupy another creature’s space and vice versa, and the swarm can move through any opening large enough for a Tiny bat. The swarm can’t regain hit points or gain temporary hit points.
- Bites (swarm has more than half HP). Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 0 ft., one creature in the swarm’s space. Hit: (2d4) piercing damage.
- Bites (swarm has half HP or less). Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 0 ft., one creature in the swarm’s space. Hit: (1d4) piercing damage.