Large construct, unaligned
- Armor Class 17 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points 178 (17d10+85)
- Speed 30 ft.
- Damage Immunities Poison, Psychic; Bludgeoning, Piercing, and Slashing From Nonmagical Attacks That Aren’t Adamantine
- Condition Immunities Charmed, Exhaustion, Frightened, Paralyzed, Petrified, Poisoned
- Senses Darkvision 120 Ft., passive Perception 10
- Languages Understands The Languages Of Its Creator But Can’t Speak
- Challenge 10 (5,900 XP)
- Immutable Form. The golem is immune to any spell or effect that would alter its form.
- Magic Resistance. The golem has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Magic Weapons. The golem’s weapon attacks are magical.
- Multiattack. The golem makes two slam attacks.
- Slam. Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (3d8 + 6) bludgeoning damage.
- Slow (Recharge 5-6). The golem targets one or more creatures it can see within 10 ft. of it. Each target must make a DC 17 Wisdom saving throw against this magic. On a failed save, a target can’t use reactions, its speed is halved, and it can’t make more than one attack on its turn. In addition, the target can take either an action or a bonus action on its turn, not both. These effects last for 1 minute. A target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.