Tiny fey, neutral good
- Armor Class 15 (Leather Armor)
- Hit Points 2 (1d4)
- Speed 10 ft., fly 40 ft.
- Skills Perception +3, Stealth +8
- Senses passive Perception 13
- Languages Common, Elvish, Sylvan
- Challenge 1/4 (50 XP)
- Longsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d1) slashing damage.
- Shortbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 40/160 ft., one target. Hit: (1d1) piercing damage. The target must succeed on a dc 10 constitution saving throw or become poisoned for 1 minute If its saving throw result is 5 or lower, the poisoned target falls unconscious for the same duration, or until it takes damage or another creature takes an action to shake it awake
- Heart Sight. The sprite touches a creature and magically knows the creature’s current emotional state. If the target fails a DC 10 Charisma saving throw, the sprite also knows the creature’s alignment. Celestials, fiends, and undead automatically fail the saving throw.
- Invisibility. The sprite magically turns invisible until it attacks or casts a spell, or until its concentration ends (as if concentrating on a spell). Any equipment the sprite wears or carries is invisible with it.