Large beast, unaligned
- Armor Class 12
- Hit Points 52
- Speed 40 ft.
- Skills Perception +3, Stealth +6
- Senses passive Perception 13
- Challenge 2 (450 XP)
- Keen Smell. The tiger has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on smell.
- Pounce. If the tiger moves at least 20 feet straight toward a creature and then hits it with a claw attack on the same turn, that target must succeed on a DC 14 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone. If the target is prone, the tiger can make one bite attack against it as a bonus action.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d10 + 5) piercing damage.
- Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (2d6 + 5) slashing damage.