Medium humanoid (any race), any alignment
- Armor Class 13 (Chain Shirt)
- Hit Points 27 (5d8+5)
- Speed 25 ft.
- Skills Medicine +7, Persuasion +3, Religion +4
- Senses passive Perception 13
- Languages Any Two Languages
- Challenge 2 (450 XP)
- Divine Eminence. As a bonus action, the priest can expend a spell slot to cause its melee weapon attacks to magically deal an extra 10 (3d6) radiant damage to a target on a hit. This benefit lasts until the end of the turn. If the priest expends a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the extra damage increases by 1d6 for each level above 1st.
- Spellcasting. The priest is a 5th-level spellcaster. Its spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 13, +5 to hit with spell attacks). The priest has the following cleric spells prepared:
• Cantrips (at will): light, sacred flame, thaumaturgy
• 1st level (4 slots): cure wounds, guiding bolt, sanctuary
• 2nd level (3 slots): lesser restoration, spiritual weapon
• 3rd level (2 slots): dispel magic, spirit guardians
- Mace. Melee Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d6) bludgeoning damage.