Large celestial, lawful good
- Armor Class 19 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points 200 (16d10+112)
- Speed 40 ft., fly 120 ft.
- Saving Throws Con +12, Wis +11, Cha +12
- Skills Perception +11
- Damage Resistance Radiant; Bludgeoning, Piercing, and Slashing From Nonmagical Attacks
- Condition Immunities Charmed, Exhaustion, Frightened
- Senses Truesight 120 Ft., passive Perception 21
- Languages All, Telepathy 120 Ft.
- Challenge 16 (15,000 XP)
- Angelic Weapons. The planetar’s weapon attacks are magical. When the planetar hits with any weapon, the weapon deals an extra 5d8 radiant damage (included in the attack).
- Divine Awareness. The planetar knows if it hears a lie.
- Innate Spellcasting. The planetar’s spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 20). The planetar can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components: At will: detect evil and good, invisibility (self only) 3/day each: blade barrier, dispel evil and good, flame strike, raise dead 1/day each: commune, control weather, insect plague
- Magic Resistance. The planetar has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Multiattack. The planetar makes two melee attacks.
- Greatsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +12 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (4d6 + 7) slashing damage plus (5d8)radiant damage.
- Healing Touch (4/Day). The planetar touches another creature. The target magically regains 30 (6d8 + 3) hit points and is freed from any curse, disease, poison, blindness, or deafness.