Large monstrosity, unaligned
- Armor Class 13 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points 32 (5d10+5)
- Speed 30 ft., climb 30 ft.
- Skills Stealth +6
- Senses Darkvision 60 Ft., passive Perception 10
- Challenge 3 (700 XP)
- Ethereal Jaunt. As a bonus action, the spider can magically shift from the Material Plane to the Ethereal Plane, or vice versa.
- Spider Climb. The spider can climb difficult surfaces, including upside down on ceilings, without needing to make an ability check.
- Web Walker. The spider ignores movement restrictions caused by webbing.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: (1d10 + 2) piercing damage plus (4d8)poison damage. The target must make a DC 11 Constitution saving throw. On a failed save the target takes the poison damage, or half as much damage on a successful one. If the poison damage reduces the target to 0 hit points, the target is stable but poisoned for 1 hour, even after regaining hit points, and is paralyzed while poisoned in this way.