Small elemental, chaotic neutral
- Armor Class 14 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points 9 (2d6+2)
- Speed 30 ft.
- Damage Resistance Bludgeoning, Piercing, and Slashing From Nonmagical Attacks
- Damage Immunities Fire
- Senses Darkvision 60 Ft., passive Perception 10
- Languages Ignan
- Challenge 1/2 (100 XP)
- Death Burst. When the magmin dies, it explodes in a burst of fire and magma. Each creature within 10 ft. of it must make a DC 11 Dexterity saving throw, taking 7 (2d6) fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one. Flammable objects that aren’t being worn or carried in that area are ignited.
- Ignited Illumination. As a bonus action, the magmin can set itself ablaze or extinguish its flames. While ablaze, the magmin sheds bright light in a 10-foot radius and dim light for an additional 10 ft.
- Touch. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (2d6) fire damage. If the target is a creature or a flammable object, it ignites. Until a creature takes an action to douse the fire, the creature takes 3 (1d6) fire damage at the end of each of its turns