Large beast, unaligned
- Armor Class 12
- Hit Points 26 (4d10+4)
- Speed 50 ft.
- Skills Perception +3, Stealth +6
- Senses passive Perception 13
- Challenge 1 (200 XP)
- Keen Smell. The lion has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on smell.
- Pack Tactics. The lion has advantage on an attack roll against a creature if at least one of the lion’s allies is within 5 ft. of the creature and the ally isn’t incapacitated.
- Pounce. If the lion moves at least 20 ft. straight toward a creature and then hits it with a claw attack on the same turn, that target must succeed on a DC 13 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone. If the target is prone, the lion can make one bite attack against it as a bonus action.
- Running Leap. With a 10-foot running start, the lion can long jump up to 25 ft..
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d8 + 3) piercing damage.
- Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d6 + 3) slashing damage.