Large monstrosity, chaotic evil
- Armor Class 13 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points 97 (13d10+26)
- Speed 30 ft.
- Skills Deception +7, Insight +4, Stealth +3
- Senses Darkvision 60 Ft., passive Perception 12
- Languages Abyssal, Common
- Challenge 4 (1,100 XP)
- Innate Spellcasting. The lamia’s innate spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 13). It can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components. At will: disguise self (any humanoid form), major image 3/day each: charm person, mirror image, scrying, suggestion 1/day: geas
- Multiattack. The lamia makes two attacks: one with its claws and one with its dagger or Intoxicating Touch.
- Claws. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (2d10 + 3) slashing damage.
- Dagger. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d4 + 3) piercing damage.
- Intoxicating Touch. Melee Spell Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. The target is magically cursed for 1 hour Until the curse ends, the target has disadvantage on Wisdom saving throws and all ability checks