Small humanoid (kobold), lawful evil
- Armor Class 12
- Hit Points 5 (2d6-2)
- Speed 30 ft.
- Senses Darkvision 60 Ft., passive Perception 8
- Languages Common, Draconic
- Challenge 1/8 (25 XP)
- Sunlight Sensitivity. While in sunlight, the kobold has disadvantage on attack rolls, as well as on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight.
- Pack Tactics. The kobold has advantage on an attack roll against a creature if at least one of the kobold’s allies is within 5 ft. of the creature and the ally isn’t incapacitated.
- Dagger. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d4 + 2) piercing damage.
- Sling. Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: (1d4 + 2) bludgeoning damage.