Medium humanoid (any race), any alignment
- Armor Class 18 (Plate)
- Hit Points 52 (8d8+16)
- Speed 30 ft.
- Saving Throws Con +4, Wis +2
- Senses passive Perception 10
- Languages Any One Language (Usually Common)
- Challenge 3 (700 XP)
- Brave. The knight has advantage on saving throws against being frightened.
- Multiattack. The knight makes two melee attacks.
- Greatsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (2d6 + 3) slashing damage.
- Heavy Crossbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 100/400 ft., one target. Hit: (1d10) piercing damage.
- Leadership (Recharges after a Short or Long Rest). For 1 minute, the knight can utter a special command or warning whenever a nonhostile creature that it can see within 30 ft. of it makes an attack roll or a saving throw. The creature can add a d4 to its roll provided it can hear and understand the knight. A creature can benefit from only one Leadership die at a time. This effect ends if the knight is incapacitated.
- Parry. The knight adds 2 to its AC against one melee attack that would hit it. To do so, the knight must see the attacker and be wielding a melee weapon.