Large construct, unaligned
- Armor Class 20 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points 210 (20d10+100)
- Speed 30 ft.
- Damage Immunities Fire, Poison, Psychic; Bludgeoning, Piercing, and Slashing From Nonmagical Attacks That Aren’t Adamantine
- Condition Immunities Charmed, Exhaustion, Frightened, Paralyzed, Petrified, Poisoned
- Senses Darkvision 120 Ft., passive Perception 10
- Languages Understands The Languages Of Its Creator But Can’t Speak
- Challenge 16 (15,000 XP)
- Fire Absorption. Whenever the golem is subjected to fire damage, it takes no damage and instead regains a number of hit points equal to the fire damage dealt.
- Immutable Form. The golem is immune to any spell or effect that would alter its form.
- Magic Resistance. The golem has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Magic Weapons. The golem’s weapon attacks are magical.
- Multiattack. The golem makes two melee attacks.
- Slam. Melee Weapon Attack: +13 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (3d8 + 7) bludgeoning damage.
- Sword. Melee Weapon Attack: +13 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: (3d10 + 7) slashing damage.
- Poison Breath (Recharge 5-6). The golem exhales poisonous gas in a 15-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 19 Constitution saving throw, taking 45 (l0d8) poison damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.