Large fiend (demon), chaotic evil
- Armor Class 16 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points 136 (13d10+65)
- Speed 30 ft.
- Saving Throws Str +7, Con +8, Wis +4
- Damage Resistance Cold, Fire, Lightning; Bludgeoning, Piercing, and Slashing From Nonmagical Attacks
- Damage Immunities Poison
- Condition Immunities Poisoned
- Senses Darkvision 120 Ft., passive Perception 11
- Languages Abyssal, Telepathy 120 Ft.
- Challenge 8 (3,900 XP)
- Magic Resistance. The hezrou has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Stench. Any creature that starts its turn within 10 feet of the hezrou must succeed on a DC 14 Constitution saving throw or be poisoned until the start of its next turn. On a successful saving throw, the creature is immune to the hezrou’s stench for 24 hours.
- Multiattack. The hezrou makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (2d10 + 4) piercing damage.
- Claws. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (2d6 + 4) slashing damage.
- Variant: Summon Demon (1/Day). The demon chooses what to summon and attempts a magical summoning. A hezrou has a 30 percent chance of summoning 2d6 dretches or one hezrou. A summoned demon appears in an unoccupied space within 60 feet of its summoner, acts as an ally of its summoner, and can’t summon other demons. It remains for 1 minute, until it or its summoner dies, or until its summoner dismisses it as an action.