Medium monstrosity, neutral
- Armor Class 14 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points 27 (6d8)
- Speed 30 ft., climb 30 ft.
- Damage Resistance Bludgeoning, Piercing, and Slashing From Nonmagical Attacks
- Senses Darkvision 60 Ft., passive Perception 12
- Challenge 2 (450 XP)
- Stone Camouflage. The grick has advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks made to hide in rocky terrain.
- Multiattack. The grick makes one attack with its tentacles. If that attack hits, the grick can make one beak attack against the same target.
- Tentacles. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (2d6 + 2) slashing damage.
- Beak. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d6 + 2) piercing damage.