Medium ooze, unaligned
- Armor Class 8
- Hit Points 22 (3d8+9)
- Speed 10 ft., climb 10 ft.
- Skills Stealth +2
- Damage Resistance Acid, Cold, Fire
- Condition Immunities Blinded, Charmed, Deafened, Exhaustion, Frightened, Prone
- Senses Blindsight 60 Ft. (Blind Beyond This Radius), passive Perception 8
- Challenge 1/2 (100 XP)
- Amorphous. The ooze can move through a space as narrow as 1 inch wide without squeezing.
- Corrode Metal. Any nonmagical weapon made of metal that hits the ooze corrodes. After dealing damage, the weapon takes a permanent and cumulative -1 penalty to damage rolls. If its penalty drops to -5, the weapon is destroyed. Nonmagical ammunition made of metal that hits the ooze is destroyed after dealing damage.
The ooze can eat through 2-inch-thick, nonmagical metal in 1 round.
- False Appearance. While the ooze remains motionless, it is indistinguishable from an oily pool or wet rock.
- Pseudopod. Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d6 + 1) bludgeoning damage plus (2d6)acid damage. If the target is wearing nonmagical metal armor, its armor is partly corroded and takes a permanent and cumulative -1 penalty to the ac it offers The armor is destroyed if the penalty reduces its AC to 10