Medium dragon, lawful good
- Armor Class 17 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points 60 (8d8+24)
- Speed 30 ft., fly 60 ft., swim 30 ft.
- Saving Throws Dex +4, Con +5, Wis +2, Cha +5
- Skills Perception +4, Stealth +4
- Damage Immunities Fire
- Senses Blindsight 10 Ft., Darkvision 60 Ft., passive Perception 14
- Languages Draconic
- Challenge 3 (700 XP)
- Amphibious. The dragon can breathe air and water.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d10 + 4) piercing damage.
- Breath Weapons (Recharge 5-6). The dragon uses one of the following breath weapons.
Fire Breath. The dragon exhales fire in a 15-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 13 Dexterity saving throw, taking 22 (4d10) fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
Weakening Breath. The dragon exhales gas in a 15-foot cone. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 13 Strength saving throw or have disadvantage on Strength-based attack rolls, Strength checks, and Strength saving throws for 1 minute. A creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.