Medium humanoid (any race), any alignment
- Armor Class 16 (Studded Leather, Shield)
- Hit Points 112 (15d8+45)
- Speed 30 ft.
- Saving Throws Str +7, Dex +5, Con +6
- Skills Athletics +10, Intimidation +5
- Senses passive Perception 11
- Languages Any One Language (Usually Common)
- Challenge 5 (1,800 XP)
- Brave. The gladiator has advantage on saving throws against being frightened.
- Brute. A melee weapon deals one extra die of its damage when the gladiator hits with it (included in the attack).
- Multiattack. The gladiator makes three melee attacks or two ranged attacks.
- Spear. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (2d8 + 4) piercing damage. two handed
- Spear. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (2d6 + 4) piercing damage.
- Spear. Ranged Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: (2d6 + 4) piercing damage.
- Shield Bash. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: (2d4 + 4) bludgeoning damage. If the target is a Medium or smaller creature, it must succeed on a DC 15 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone
- Parry. The gladiator adds 3 to its AC against one melee attack that would hit it. To do so, the gladiator must see the attacker and be wielding a melee weapon.