Large fiend (demon), chaotic evil
- Armor Class 17 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points 157 (15d10+75)
- Speed 40 ft.
- Saving Throws Str +9, Con +9, Wis +7, Cha +7
- Damage Resistance Cold, Fire, Lightning; Bludgeoning, Piercing, and Slashing From Nonmagical Attacks
- Damage Immunities Poison
- Condition Immunities Poisoned
- Senses Truesight 120 Ft., passive Perception 13
- Languages Abyssal, Telepathy 120 Ft.
- Challenge 9 (5,000 XP)
- Innate Spellcasting. The glabrezu’s spellcasting ability is Intelligence (spell save DC 16). The glabrezu can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components: At will: darkness, detect magic, dispel magic 1/day each: confusion, fly, power word stun
- Magic Resistance. The glabrezu has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Multiattack. The glabrezu makes four attacks: two with its pincers and two with its fists. Alternatively, it makes two attacks with its pincers and casts one spell.
- Pincer. Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: (2d10 + 5) bludgeoning damage. If the target is a Medium or smaller creature, it is grappled (escape DC 15). The glabrezu has two pincers, each of which can grapple only one target
- Fist. Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (2d4 + 2) bludgeoning damage.
- Variant: Summon Demon (1/Day). The demon chooses what to summon and attempts a magical summoning. A glabrezu has a 30 percent chance of summoning 1d3 vrocks, 1d2 hezrous, or one glabrezu. A summoned demon appears in an unoccupied space within 60 feet of its summoner, acts as an ally of its summoner, and can’t summon other demons. It remains for 1 minute, until it or its summoner dies, or until its summoner dismisses it as an action.