Large beast, neutral evil
- Armor Class 10
- Hit Points 22 (3d10+6)
- Speed 10 ft., fly 60 ft.
- Skills Perception +3
- Senses passive Perception 13
- Languages Understands Common But Can’t Speak
- Challenge 1 (200 XP)
- Keen Sight and Smell. The vulture has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight or smell.
- Pack Tactics. The vulture has advantage on an attack roll against a creature if at least one of the vulture’s allies is within 5 ft. of the creature and the ally isn’t incapacitated.
- Multiattack. The vulture makes two attacks: one with its beak and one with its talons.
- Beak. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (2d4 + 2) piercing damage.
- Talons. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (2d6 + 2) slashing damage.