Large beast, unaligned
- Armor Class 14 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points 26 (4d10+4)
- Speed 30 ft., climb 30 ft.
- Skills Stealth +7
- Senses Blindsight 10 Ft., Darkvision 60 Ft., passive Perception 10
- Challenge 1 (200 XP)
- Spider Climb. The spider can climb difficult surfaces, including upside down on ceilings, without needing to make an ability check.
- Web Sense. While in contact with a web, the spider knows the exact location of any other creature in contact with the same web.
- Web Walker. The spider ignores movement restrictions caused by webbing.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: (1d8 + 3) piercing damage plus (2d8)poison damage. The target must make a dc on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one If the poison damage reduces the target to 0 hit points, the target is stable but poisoned for 1 hour, even after regaining hit points, and is paralyzed while poisoned in this way
- Web (Recharge 5-6). Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 30/60 ft., one creature. The target is restrained by webbing As an action, the restrained target can make a DC 12 Strength check, bursting the webbing on a success. The webbing can also be attacked and destroyed (AC 10; hp 5; vulnerability to fire damage; immunity to bludgeoning, poison, and psychic damage)