Large beast, unaligned
- Armor Class 11 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points 19 (3d10+3)
- Speed 40 ft.
- Senses passive Perception 11
- Challenge 1/2 (100 XP)
- Charge. If the goat moves at least 20 ft. straight toward a target and then hits it with a ram attack on the same turn, the target takes an extra 5 (2d4) bludgeoning damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 13 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone.
- Sure-Footed. The goat has advantage on Strength and Dexterity saving throws made against effects that would knock it prone.
- Ram. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (2d4 + 3) bludgeoning damage.