Large elemental, neutral
- Armor Class 13
- Hit Points 102 (12d10+36)
- Speed 50 ft.
- Damage Resistance Bludgeoning, Piercing, and Slashing From Nonmagical Attacks
- Damage Immunities Fire, Poison
- Condition Immunities Exhaustion, Grappled, Paralyzed, Petrified, Poisoned, Prone, Restrained, Unconscious
- Senses Darkvision 60 Ft., passive Perception 10
- Languages Ignan
- Challenge 5 (1,800 XP)
- Fire Form. The elemental can move through a space as narrow as 1 inch wide without squeezing. A creature that touches the elemental or hits it with a melee attack while within 5 ft. of it takes 5 (1d10) fire damage. In addition, the elemental can enter a hostile creature’s space and stop there. The first time it enters a creature’s space on a turn, that creature takes 5 (1d10) fire damage and catches fire; until someone takes an action to douse the fire, the creature takes 5 (1d10) fire damage at the start of each of its turns.
- Illumination. The elemental sheds bright light in a 30-foot radius and dim light in an additional 30 ft..
- Water Susceptibility. For every 5 ft. the elemental moves in water, or for every gallon of water splashed on it, it takes 1 cold damage.
- Multiattack. The elemental makes two touch attacks.
- Touch. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (2d6 + 3) fire damage. If the target is a creature or a flammable object, it ignites. Until a creature takes an action to douse the fire, the target takes 5 (1d10) fire damage at the start of each of its turns