Large giant, chaotic evil
- Armor Class 12 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points 85 (10d10+30)
- Speed 40 ft.
- Skills Perception +4
- Senses Darkvision 60 Ft., passive Perception 14
- Languages Giant, Orc
- Challenge 4 (1,100 XP)
- Two Heads. The ettin has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks and on saving throws against being blinded, charmed, deafened, frightened, stunned, and knocked unconscious.
- Wakeful. When one of the ettin’s heads is asleep, its other head is awake.
- Multiattack. The ettin makes two attacks: one with its battleaxe and one with its morningstar.
- Battleaxe. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (2d8 + 5) slashing damage.
- Morningstar. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (2d8 + 5) piercing damage.