Medium fiend (devil), lawful evil
- Armor Class 18 (Plate)
- Hit Points 153 (18d8+72)
- Speed 30 ft., fly 60 ft.
- Saving Throws Dex +7, Con +8, Wis +6, Cha +8
- Damage Resistance Cold; Bludgeoning, Piercing, And Slashing From Nonmagical Attacks That Aren’t Silvered
- Damage Immunities Fire, Poison
- Condition Immunities Poisoned
- Senses Truesight 120 Ft., passive Perception 12
- Languages Infernal, Telepathy 120 Ft.
- Challenge 12 (8,400 XP)
- Hellish Weapons. The erinyes’s weapon attacks are magical and deal an extra 13 (3d8) poison damage on a hit (included in the attacks).
- Magic Resistance. The erinyes has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Multiattack. The erinyes makes three attacks
- Longsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d10 + 4) slashing damage plus (3d8)poison damage. two handed
- Longsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d8 + 4) slashing damage plus (3d8)poison damage. one handed
- Longbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 150/600 ft., one target. Hit: (1d8 + 3) piercing damage plus (3d8)poison damage. The target must succeed on a dc 14 constitution saving throw or be poisoned The poison lasts until it is removed by the lesser restoration spell or similar magic
- Variant: Rope of Entanglement. Some erinyes carry a rope of entanglement (detailed in the Dungeon Master’s Guide). When such an erinyes uses its Multiattack, the erinyes can use the rope in place of two of the attacks.
- Parry. The erinyes adds 4 to its AC against one melee attack that would hit it. To do so, the erinyes must see the attacker and be wielding a melee weapon.