Medium humanoid (elf), neutral evil
- Armor Class 15 (Chain Shirt)
- Hit Points 13 (3d8)
- Speed 30 ft.
- Skills Perception +2, Stealth +4
- Senses Darkvision 120 Ft., passive Perception 12
- Languages Elvish, Undercommon
- Challenge 1/4 (50 XP)
- Fey Ancestry. The drow has advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can’t put the drow to sleep.
- Innate Spellcasting. The drow’s spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 11). It can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components:
At will: dancing lights
1/day each: darkness, faerie fire
- Sunlight Sensitivity. While in sunlight, the drow has disadvantage on attack rolls, as well as on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight.
- Shortsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d6 + 2) piercing damage.
- Hand Crossbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: (1d6 + 2) piercing damage. The target must succeed on a dc 13 constitution saving throw or be poisoned for 1 hour If the saving throw fails by 5 or more, the target is also unconscious while poisoned in this way. The target wakes up if it takes damage or if another creature takes an action to shake it awake