Large monstrosity, chaotic evil
- Armor Class 19 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points 123 (13d10+52)
- Speed 30 ft., climb 30 ft.
- Skills Perception +5, Stealth +9
- Senses Darkvision 120 Ft., passive Perception 15
- Languages Elvish, Undercommon
- Challenge 6 (2,300 XP)
- Fey Ancestry. The drider has advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can’t put the drider to sleep.
- Innate Spellcasting. The drider’s innate spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 13). The drider can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components:
At will: dancing lights
1/day each: darkness, faerie fire
- Spider Climb. The drider can climb difficult surfaces, including upside down on ceilings, without needing to make an ability check.
- Sunlight Sensitivity. While in sunlight, the drider has disadvantage on attack rolls, as well as on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight.
- Web Walker. The drider ignores movement restrictions caused by webbing.
- Multiattack. The drider makes three attacks, either with its longsword or its longbow. It can replace one of those attacks with a bite attack.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: (1d4) piercing damage plus (2d8)poison damage.
- Longsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d10 + 3) slashing damage. two handed
- Longsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d8 + 3) slashing damage. one handed
- Longbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 150/600 ft., one target. Hit: (1d8 + 3) piercing damage plus (1d8)poison damage.