Gargantuan dragon, neutral
- Armor Class 20 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points 341 (22d20+10)
- Speed 20 ft., swim 40 ft.
- Saving Throws Dex +6, Con +11, Wis +7
- Damage Resistance Fire
- Senses Darkvision 120 Ft., passive Perception 11
- Languages Aquan, Draconic
- Challenge 17 (18,000 XP)
- Amphibious. The dragon turtle can breathe air and water.
- Multiattack. The dragon turtle makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws. It can make one tail attack in place of its two claw attacks.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +13 to hit, reach 15 ft., one target. Hit: (3d12 + 7) piercing damage.
- Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +13 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: (2d8 + 7) slashing damage.
- Tail. Melee Weapon Attack: +13 to hit, reach 15 ft., one target. Hit: (3d12 + 7) bludgeoning damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 20 Strength saving throw or be pushed up to 10 feet away from the dragon turtle and knocked prone
- Steam Breath (Recharge 5-6). The dragon turtle exhales scalding steam in a 60-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 18 Constitution saving throw, taking 52 (15d6) fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one. Being underwater doesn’t grant resistance against this damage.