Small humanoid (gnome), neutral good
- Armor Class 15 (chain shirt)
- Hit Points 16 (3d6 + 6)
- Speed 20 ft.
- Skills Investigation +3, Perception +2, Stealth +4
- Senses darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 12
- Languages Gnomish, Terran, Undercommon
- Challenge 1/2 (100 XP)
- Stone Camouflage. The gnome has advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks made to hide in rocky terrain.
- Gnome Cunning. The gnome has advantage on Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma saving throws against magic.
- Innate Spellcasting. The gnome’s innate spellcasting ability is Intelligence (spell save DC 11). It can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components:
At will: nondetection (self only)
1/day each: blindness deafness, blur, disguise self
- War Pick. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d8 + 2) piercing damage.
- Poisoned Dart. Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 30/120 ft., one creature. Hit: (1d4 + 2) piercing damage. The target must succeed on a dc 12 constitution saving throw or be poisoned for 1 minute The target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success