Huge giant, neutral good (50%) or neutral evil (50%)
- Armor Class 14 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points 200 (16d12+96)
- Speed 40 ft.
- Saving Throws Con +10, Wis +7, Cha +7
- Skills Insight +7, Perception +7
- Senses passive Perception 17
- Languages Common, Giant
- Challenge 9 (5,000 XP)
- Keen Smell. The giant has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on smell.
- Innate Spellcasting. The giant’s innate spellcasting ability is Charisma. It can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components:
At will: detect magic, fog cloud, light
3/day each: feather fall, fly, misty step, telekinesis
1/day each: control weather, gaseous form
- Multiattack. The giant makes two morningstar attacks.
- Morningstar. Melee Weapon Attack: +12 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: (3d8 + 8) piercing damage.
- Rock. Ranged Weapon Attack: +12 to hit, reach 60/240 ft., one target. Hit: (4d10 + 8) bludgeoning damage.