Medium dragon, chaotic good
- Armor Class 16 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points 16 (3d8+3)
- Speed 30 ft., burrow 15 ft., fly 60 ft.
- Saving Throws Dex +2, Con +3, Wis +2, Cha +3
- Skills Perception +4, Stealth +2
- Damage Immunities Fire
- Senses Blindsight 10 Ft., Darkvision 60 Ft., passive Perception 14
- Languages Draconic
- Challenge 1 (200 XP)
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d10 + 2) piercing damage.
- Breath Weapons (Recharge 5-6). The dragon uses one of the following breath weapons.
Fire Breath. The dragon exhales fire in an 20-foot line that is 5 feet wide. Each creature in that line must make a DC 11 Dexterity saving throw, taking 14 (4d6) fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
Sleep Breath. The dragon exhales sleep gas in a 15-foot cone. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 11 Constitution saving throw or fall unconscious for 1 minute. This effect ends for a creature if the creature takes damage or someone uses an action to wake it.