Large fiend (devil), lawful evil
- Armor Class 19 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points 142 (15d10+60)
- Speed 40 ft., fly 40 ft.
- Saving Throws Int +5, Wis +6, Cha +7
- Skills Deception +7, Insight +6
- Damage Resistance Cold; Bludgeoning, Piercing, And Slashing From Nonmagical Attacks That Aren’t Silvered
- Damage Immunities Fire, Poison
- Condition Immunities Poisoned
- Senses Darkvision 120 Ft., passive Perception 12
- Languages Infernal, Telepathy 120 Ft.
- Challenge 9 (5,000 XP)
- Devil’s Sight. Magical darkness doesn’t impede the devil’s darkvision.
- Magic Resistance. The devil has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Multiattack. The devil makes three attacks: two with its claws and one with its sting.
- Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: (1d8 + 4) slashing damage.
- Sting. Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: (2d8 + 4) piercing damage plus (5d6)poison damage. The target must succeed on a dc 14 constitution saving throw or become poisoned for 1 minute The target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success