Medium humanoid (any race), any alignment
- Armor Class 12 (15 With Mage Armor)
- Hit Points 99 (18d8+18)
- Speed 30 ft.
- Saving Throws Int +9, Wis +6
- Skills Arcana +13, History +13
- Damage Resistance Damage From Spells; Non Magical Bludgeoning, Piercing, And Slashing (From Stoneskin)
- Senses passive Perception 12
- Languages Any Six Languages
- Challenge 12 (8,400 XP)
- Magic Resistance. The archmage has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Spellcasting. The archmage is an 18th-level spellcaster. Its spellcasting ability is Intelligence (spell save DC 17, +9 to hit with spell attacks). The archmage can cast disguise self and invisibility at will and has the following wizard spells prepared:
• Cantrips (at will): fire bolt, light, mage hand, prestidigitation, shocking grasp
• 1st level (4 slots): detect magic, identify, mage armor*, magic missile
• 2nd level (3 slots): detect thoughts, mirror image, misty step
• 3rd level (3 slots): counterspell,fly, lightning bolt
• 4th level (3 slots): banishment, fire shield, stoneskin*
• 5th level (3 slots): cone of cold, scrying, wall of force
• 6th level (1 slot): globe of invulnerability
• 7th level (1 slot): teleport
• 8th level (1 slot): mind blank*
• 9th level (1 slot): time stop
* The archmage casts these spells on itself before combat.
- Dagger. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d4 + 2) piercing damage.
- Dagger. Ranged Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: (1d4 + 2) piercing damage.