Huge dragon, chaotic evil
- Armor Class 18 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points 200 (16d12+96)
- Speed 40 ft., burrow 30 ft., fly 80 ft., swim 40 ft.
- Saving Throws Dex +5, Con +11, Wis +6, Cha +6
- Skills Perception +11, Stealth +5
- Damage Immunities Cold
- Senses Blindsight 60 Ft., Darkvision 120 Ft., passive Perception 21
- Languages Common, Draconic
- Challenge 13 (10,000 XP)
- Ice Walk. The dragon can move across and climb icy surfaces without needing to make an ability check. Additionally, difficult terrain composed of ice or snow doesn’t cost it extra moment.
- Legendary Resistance (3/Day). If the dragon fails a saving throw, it can choose to succeed instead.
- Multiattack. The dragon can use its Frightful Presence. It then makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +11 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: (2d10 + 6) piercing damage plus (1d8)cold damage.
- Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +11 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (2d6 + 6) slashing damage.
- Tail. Melee Weapon Attack: +11 to hit, reach 15 ft., one target. Hit: (2d8 + 6) bludgeoning damage.
- Frightful Presence. Each creature of the dragon’s choice that is within 120 ft. of the dragon and aware of it must succeed on a DC 14 Wisdom saving throw or become frightened for 1 minute. A creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success. If a creature’s saving throw is successful or the effect ends for it, the creature is immune to the dragon’s Frightful Presence for the next 24 hours.
- Cold Breath (Recharge 5-6). The dragon exhales an icy blast in a 60-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 19 Constitution saving throw, taking 54 (12d8) cold damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
Adult White Dragon can take 3 legendary actions, choosing from the options below. Only one legendary action option can be used at a time and only at the end of another creature’s turn. Adult White Dragon regains spent legendary actions at the start of their turn.
- Detect.The dragon makes a Wisdom (Perception) check.
- Tail Attack.The dragon makes a tail attack.
- Wing Attack (Costs 2 Actions).The dragon beats its wings. Each creature within 10 ft. of the dragon must succeed on a DC 19 Dexterity saving throw or take 13 (2d6 + 6) bludgeoning damage and be knocked prone. The dragon can then fly up to half its flying speed.